Saturday, August 05, 2006

Chutttiii...!!!!

So its Bombay this time huh..??? I mean... im bugged of goin to different places all the time..(yeah... ppl get bugged of the same place..and im sayin this..????)..

Im stayin in NOFRA... ahhhhh.. the same place where I stayed agesss ago... like abt 10 yrs ago... last did my 3rd here... long long time...I just know a fellow BITSian here.. my sole friend here in NOFRA.. even he lives a bit on the outside...I have other friends here in Bombay.. but they live a bit too far away.... not really far .. its just that Im relatively new to Bombay...
I joined the gym close by ... its about a 2 min walk frm my place...pretty close huh..??? and its the most amazing gym ive ever seen..(hehe... even by "sarkari" standards...lol..).. hehe.. dole-shole banane ka plan hai... obv..!!!!!!

2 weeks of lazing around and Im soooooo bugged of this place already....(dont u hate it when I keep changing the tense..?????).. Not many friends here.. just Prashant..(the BITSian guy...) and Vaibhav...(thats my classmate frm skool..last 5 yrs..).. went out fr a movie..but cmon man.. im gettin really bored here.. what to do...???

No comments: