Saturday, August 05, 2006

Gettin Busy..??

Ohh yeah.. u read it rite.. I actually started to get real busy in another week's time... started off with my Drivin classes... sheesh.. and had to wake up before 8 fr that....(that too in the hols..???? am I crazzyy..??)

I also started takin golf lessons... in the US Club.. and Im already begginin to luv it... this game ROKKS..!!.. So the hols arent goin all that bad after all huh..??We BITSians met up twice after that too.. had major-fun at Churchgate... hung around and watched a shitty movie..the second time we had an all BITS meet... chaps frm Pilani were there too..(looked pretty dorky and nerdy to me..lol.)

Mafia Time

Hehe... thats the name of a pretty silly game I played with a lotta new friends in the IMSC.... became our hangout in the evenings.. with Popat's friends..(thats Prashant in BITS terminology fr u..)... had a helluva time there... played till 9 in the evenings.. cudnt have really asked fr more...

No comments: