Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Am I supposed to write something here..??

Ok.. so where do I begin..?? ....... Hmmmmmmmmm....
Rite then.. after finishing all my exams..... Im like " so where am I headed to ??" (as if there arent 10283702 kids askin the same question ...!!) .. ohh yeah.. My Boards went awesome..cudnt hav wished it to go any better.. but.........I also made one of the biggest mistakes in my life during this period..(hahaha.. yeah.. very few ppl know abt this...!!)


After gettin all the results..

So i get a pretty decent rank in AIEEE.. didnt get thru after IIT Mains..( yeah rite..!!!!! lol..) .. and got a sorta moderate kinda score in BITSAT.. (My first reaction after the BITSAT was $%$%@@!!!!!!).. yeah.. i didnt rite any more exams.. thot it would be a shitty waste of time..!

So then... I got my first option in the AIEEE counsellings.. thats NIT Surathkal ECE..( i got EEE actually but the guy frm Kerala above me who had ECE was leaving anyway.. so I would have got that seat in the next iteration..) ... Hmmm.. pretty good college... one of the best NIT's around...the best course.. pretty cool career option...

I was pretty dejected when I didnt get through in the IIT JEE Mains.. but i sorta had prepared for this coz i knew my Math exam had been a DISASTER..!! lol..!! So there.. no IIT for me.. wahhhhh..!!!

Comp Sci???? shit .. i wanted Electronics at NUS.. damn... chalo fine.. shud be pretty good.. its Singapore na?? I mean getting a degree from singapore shud really score BIG TIME..!! But there is this 1 teensy -weensy thingy... ehhh... a 6 YEAR BOND..?????? Are you outta ur mind...??? I wanna do an MBA.. for God's sake.......!!!!!

BITSAT according to me was a backup plan.. I hadnt really prepared for my BITSAT well.. since I gave it after my IIT Mains..and forgot the word study after the Mains..... so 322 ehh...?? Am i really gonna get a seat??... Damn..only those guys with scores above 400 will get a seat.. that too courses like MSc Engg Studies.. lol..!! But wooahhh... hold on... Im gettin Chemical Goa... in the 1st iteration..??? coooll...

No comments: