Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dad.. Im not gonna fit in this..!!


Yup... these were my first words when I entered my room and saw my Bed...in BITS Pilani-Goa Campus...Room BH4-363...!! damn... it was a crappy 6 feet bed.. the woodwork was fine.. but the size... tooooo small.. shit.. why did I have to be soo tall..!!!

The college campus was outta this world.. havent really seen a better one... the B-Wing dome.. standing majestically collosal.... empowering all those who stand and relish in its grandeour.. !!! (whhheeww.. where did I get that from??) .. The classrooms were awesome.. and the lecture theatres were amazing.. massive..capable of seating at least 300 ..( we normally dont get to see more than 30.. !!)

The icing on the cake... the BITS Audi.. (no .. not the car.. the auditorium..!!) Ive been to other auditoriums.. having capacities of like 1000 or even 1800.. but wooaaaaahhh... 2200??? man.. u ve really gotta see it to believe it.. (considered to be Asia's 2nd biggest!!) .. the seats were plush .. really beautiful.. the whole thing.. MASSIVE..!!!

No comments: